Storage Options for an RV
Many people own an RV, and when they are not touring the country, they leave it outside and uncovered. An RV is an expensive investment, and if left uncovered, it is at risk of being damaged. A portable garage is an affordable and reliable storage option capable of protecting any RV.
Call Us Toll Free @ 475.308.8477
Portable garages are very versatile, and they have many applications. While there are portable garages small enough to house a motorcycle, there are also portable garages big enough to hold an RV. Portable garages designed to hold an RV are large and made from heavy duty materials.
There are three different types of RV portable garages;
• House- Tall sides with a top that comes to a point
• Barn- Wide sides that round up and then come to a point
• Round- Wide sides with a rounded top
RV portable garages are made from heavy-duty materials;
• 100% Galvanized Steel frame with powder coat to protect from rust and corrosion
• Bold together hardware at every connection point for maximum strength and durability
• Swedged tubing for easy assembly
• Triple-Layered, chemically heat bonded polyethylene cover
• Polyethylene cover comes treated for UV protection and is waterproof
• Zippered end panel doors
• Tensioning system provides easy installation and keeps cover tight to frame
• Auger anchor kit
• Easy hook anchor kit
• Lighting kit
• Joiner kit (joins two shelters together)
If left unprotected, an RV will be at risk of being damaged from the elements. The sun's harmful ultraviolet rays can cause an RV's paint to fade, crack, and peel. The rain and snow can seep into an RV's interior and cause electrical and upholstery damage. Heavy winds can cause rocks and sand to damage the exterior of an RV. However, while inside of a portable garage, an RV will be protected from all of the harmful elements of the outdoors.
All Portable Garage Advice Pages